What’s in the Box
(HDMI cable sold separately)
Apple TV 4K
Lightning to USB Cable
Apple TV 4K lets you watch movies and shows in amazing 4K HDR — and now it completes the picture with immersive sound from Dolby Atmos.3 Stream your favorite channels live. Enjoy great content from apps like Amazon Prime Video, HBO NOW, Hulu, and Netflix.4 And thanks to Siri, you can control it all with just your voice. Find sports from apps like NBA and MLB. Late-breaking news from apps like Bloomberg and CNN. And complete live-channel and on-demand packages from apps such as DirecTV Now, YouTube TV, and Sling TV.
What you need
- A TV with HD capability or better5
- HDMI cable for HD streaming, or Dolby Vision compatible HDMI cable for 4K HDR streaming
- Wired or wireless network
- Broadband Internet connection (fees may apply)
Technical support and the Apple TV warranty
- Every Apple TV comes with complimentary telephone technical support within 90 days of your Apple TV purchase. In addition, Apple TV and all accessories are covered against defects for one year from the original purchase date by a limited hardware warranty.
- You can also visit the Genius Bar at any Apple Store. There you can get advice, insight, and friendly hands-on technical support for your Apple TV. Make a reservation ahead of time to guarantee your spot.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Siri Remote is compatible with Apple TV (4th generation or later).
- Not all content is available in 4K or 4K HDR. 4K resolution requires 4K capable TV. Accessing Dolby Atmos features requires a Dolby Atmos–capable system. Playback quality will depend on hardware and Internet connection.
- Subscription may be required to access some content.
- Requires HDCP when playing protected content. Supports up to 4K HDR or Dolby Vision TVs.
Services are not available in all countries or regions and are subject to change.